Covid 19 Pandemic
News Update:5th November' 2020
- Unfortunately due to new restrictions set forth by the government, we will be suspending recording services at our studios until further information is released for businesses to resume working with clients in workplace environments.
- We just received news that lockdown restrictions are being relaxed, and in response we are reopening recording studio 2. New customers and existing clients will be able to book studio time from Wednesday the 2nd' December 2020. Additional measures are being taken to support social distancing whilst entering our recording studio spaces. clients will be required to stay within designated space when entering the studio room, all other guidance remains the same.
- Washing hands at wash area or use of hand sanitiser at hand station.
- A distance of two meters must be maintained between staff and our client when in the recording environment.
- As stated above, due to social distancing measures, all recording sessions will be on a one to one basis.
- We have implemented the side by side/back to back work placement procedure implemented into workplace practices.
- Our engineer will be using remote recording equipment to help maintain a social distance of at least two meters, please do not touch or try to adjust microphone stands, our engineer will make any adjustments necessary in the recording session.
- At this time we are asking clients to try and bring their own headphones for their recording sessions where possible or record without the use of headphones.
- Water will be placed on the table outside of the recording studio space at the allocated area for clients, should they need to refresh.